Security Technician / Security Installer
We are currently hiring Security Technicians with 2+ years of experience in a commercial environment. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need in the Houston area. Qualified candidates will send an updated resume for consideration. Interviews are currently underway.
Security Technician Job:
· Installing, terminating, and/or programming end devices for access control, CCTV, and security infrastructure in a commercial environment
· Terminating and installing end devices such as card/badge readers, motion detectors, glass breakers, mag locks, cameras, focusing camera lenses, etc.
Security Technician Qualifications:
· Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
· Working knowledge of test equipment such as multi-meters, digital analyzers, battery analyzers, frequency meter, decibel meters, and communicating devices
· Certifications and/or experience with Lenel, S2, Amag, Software House, American Dynamics, Honeywell, GE Ready Key Pro, or Pelco is a plus
· Must consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
Security Technician Compensation:
· Starting pay $18-$27 hourly pay depending on experience
·Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
· Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Ask for details!)