Low Voltage Technician
We are currently hiring Low Voltage Technicians with 1 plus year of experience in a commercial environment. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need in the Jackson Hole, WY area.
Please apply today by calling Jessica at 713-574-1834 or emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Low Voltage Technician Duties:
- Pulling and routing CAT 5 or CAT 6 cable in a commercial setting
- Terminating phone jacks and dressing and terminating distribution frames (66 or 110 blocks, patch panels)
- Installing support structures such as ladders, racks, j-hooks, etc.
Low Voltage Technician Qualifications:
- Familiarity with BICSI, EIA, TIA, or NEC Standards
- Rack and stack, closet work, putting together server racks, patch panels
- Ability to read and understand schematic and line diagrams
- Your own basic telecom tools including punch downs, snips, wire strippers, cordless drill, PPE (safety gear), etc.
- Must consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
- Ability to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Starting pay $14/hr.- $22/hr. or depending on experience
- Paid on a weekly basis
- Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Be sure to ask for details!)
Outsource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.