We are currently hiring Journeyman Electricians with 3 plus years of experience and a commercial setting. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need in the surrounding Boise, ID area.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 713-574-1834 for consideration.
Journeyman Electrician Job Duties:
- Installing, bending, and removing conduit
- Installing and replacing lighting fixtures/systems, and with electrical panels, transformers, switches, motors, etc.
- Terminating electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets, and various electrical devices
- Installing and connecting wires to circuit breakers, transformers, outlets, or other components and systems
- Must be able to program and have experience in reading and interpreting blueprints
- Lead crews of 2 plus Apprentice level electricians
Journeyman Electrician Requirements:
- Current Idaho Journeyman’s License
- Your own tools and all PPE (safety gear)
- Must be familiar with current NEC codes
- Must consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
- Ability to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Starting pay $22-$35- based on experience
- Paid on a weekly basis
- Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Be sure to ask for details!)
Outsource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.