We are currently hiring Journeyman Electricians with 4+ years of experience and a commercial background. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need in Baltimore, MD Area.
Please apply today by calling or texting Conor Mac Murdy at 703-636-0752 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- Installing, bending, and removing conduit
- Installing and replacing lighting fixtures/systems, and with electrical panels, transformers, switches, motors, etc.
- Pulling electrical wiring through electrical conduit
- Terminating electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets, and various electrical devices
- Installing and connecting wires to circuit breakers, transformers, outlets, or other components and systems
- Must be able to program and have experience in reading and interpreting blueprints
Journeyman Electrician Requirements:
- At least 4 years of experience performing electrical work in a commercial construction environment
- Your own tools and PPE (safety gear)
- Must be familiar with updated NEC codes
- Must consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
- Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Starting hourly pay $18+ depending on experience
- Weekly Pay
- Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Ask for details!)
Outsource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.