- Expired: 8 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cable Technician - $20-$25/hr - DOE
We are currently hiring Cable Technicians with 6+ months of experience performing low voltage cable installation in a commercial environment. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need in the Phoenix, AZ area.
Please apply today by calling/texting Grecia at 415.675.8824 or emailing your resume to email@example.com or apply directly to this posting by clicking “Apply” below.
Cable Technician Duties:
· Pulling and routing CAT 5, CAT 6, CAT6A, etc. cable in a new construction commercial environment
· Terminating phone jacks and dressing and terminating distribution frames (66 or 110 blocks, patch panels)
· Installing support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks)
Cable Technician Requirements:
· Recent experience performing low voltage / structured cabling installations in a commercial setting
· Familiarity with BICSI, EIA, TIA, or NEC Standards
· Rack and stack work, closet work, putting together server racks, patch panels
· Fiber experience including Anaerobic Terminations, SC and LC Connectors, and Splicing is a huge plus
· Ability to read and understand schematic and line diagrams
· Your own basic telecom tools including punch downs, snips, wire strippers, cordless drill, PPE (safety gear), etc.
· Competitive starting pay $20 - $25HR DOE
· Get paid weekly!
· Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
· Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement – simply click “REFER” below to share with a friend!
Outsource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
OutsourceWhy Work Here?
We're national and have work all over the country so we can keep you busy. Safety is our top priority and we offer competitive pay.
Outsource is the Nation's leading provider of low voltage and electrical talent. We work EXCLUSIVELY in electrical and low-voltage, and have been placing candidates of all levels with the right companies since 1998 so we know a thing or two about making a good match. Outsource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Websitehttp://www.outsource.net View all jobs at Outsource
Get fresh Cable Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.