We are currently hiring Cable Technicians experience in a commercial environment. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need the in the Jackson Hole, WY area.
Please send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
- Pulling and dressing data and composite cable; Install speakers and mud rings
- Terminating phone jacks and dressing and terminating distribution frames (66 and 110 blocks, patch panels)
- Installing support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks)
- Experience running or bending conduit, with digital multi-meters, and testing cable
- Troubleshooting networking issues
- Rack and stack work, closet work, putting together server racks, patch panels
- Fiber experience including Anaerobic Terminations, SC and LC Connectors, and Splicing
- Ability to read and understand schematic and line diagrams
- Your own basic telecom tools including punch downs, snips, wire strippers, cordless drill, PPE
- (safety gear), etc.
- Must consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
- Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Competitive starting hourly pay, paid weekly
- Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Ask for details!)
Outsource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.