Audio / Visual Technician
We are currently hiring Audio/Visual Technicians with experience in a commercial setting. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need in the NOVA Area. Qualified candidates are encouraged to send an updated resume for consideration. Interviews are currently underway.
These positions are commercial-based, construction installation positions. These positions are NOT event set-up and tear down nor are they related to the TV, film, or music industry.
Please apply today by calling or texting Madison at 703-991-0463 or emailing your resume to email@example.com.
Audio / Visual Technician Job:
- Installation, service, testing, troubleshooting, or programming of numerous Audio Visual Systems including: Crestron, Extron, AMX, Smartboards, etc.
- Operation of test equipment: Volt Meter, Ohm Meter, Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, Multi-Meter, and Impendence Meter
- Working in teams or independently to integrate various low voltage systems and complete commercial installation and service projects
Audio / Visual Technician Qualifications:
- CTS, CTS-I, or CTS-D certification is a huge plus
- OSHA certifications is a huge plus
- QSC Qsys level I or II certifications is a huge plus
- Medialon, AMX, or Crestron certifications is a huge plus
- Java, or C+ experience is a huge plus
- Working knowledge of PLCs, Relays, or Ladder Logic
- Experience in programming Brightsign, Total Channel, or Alcorn Mcbride devices
- Experience with QSC, Extron, Cisco, Juniper, and Zeevee highly preferred
- Audio, video conferencing, or control equipment manufacturer certifications is a plus (Polycom, AMX, Crestron, NEC, Bi-AMP, etc.)
- Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Starting pay $18+/hour or depending on experience
- Weekly Pay
- Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Ask for details!)
Outsource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Why Work Here?Outsource is the Nation's leading provider of low voltage and electrical talent. We work EXCLUSIVELY in building wiring, and have been placing candidates of all levels with the right companies since 1998 so we know a thing or two about making a good match. Outsource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
We have lots of work, great pay and are safe!