IT Library Support Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Outsource Solutions Group, Inc. is one of the fastest growing MSPs and Value-Added Resellers in the Chicagoland area. Our engineers are brilliant and our clients do amazing things! We have been in business since 1998, but we have the energy and enthusiasm of a startup. We take excellent care of our employees by offering one of the most competitive benefits packages on the market. We want this to be the last place you ever work!
Library Support Role:
- Provide gracious and friendly service to all customers
- Understand and enforce the policies and procedures of the library, while safeguarding confidential and restricted information
- Assist customers with basic functions of computers, printers, copiers, and other IT products
- Assist customers with use of the Internet
- May help in training of various technologies
- Assist with day-to-day operation of the library's IT network including installation, configuration, maintenance and upgrades - all under the direction of the IT Manager
- Keep informed of current technologies in hardware and software
- High School degree or equivalent
- Some network and computer skills
- Availability to work evenings and weekends
Outsource IT Solutions Group, Inc. mission is to design high quality, cost effective, technology solutions that provide the greatest return on investment for our growing customer base.
Outsource IT Solutions Group’s vision is to achieve predictable profitable growth through superior customer service, quality of work, and commitment to excellence.
We will execute our missions and realize our vision by:
Hiring the candidates who demonstrate the highest potential to achieve our goals.
Retain only exceptional employees who repeatedly exemplify our values, execute our missions and move us toward our vision.
Take care of our employees first, our customers, our vendors, and other partners in this order.
Accept only the highest level of competency and execution in our team in creating the solutions and solving the problems of our customers.
Empathize such that we make the pains and problems of our customers our own so me may move to the solution together equally.
Treat others, both externally and internally, the way that we would want and expect to be treated.
Outsource IT Solutions Group, Inc.
Get fresh Library Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.