Outside The Norm Counseling Murrieta, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Outside the Norm Counseling Inc., is growing and we want to add to our amazing team of professionals. We have an overwhelming number of clients calling however most of our clinicians have already or will be at a full case load shortly. We are looking for clinicians (licensed or unlicensed associates) with counseling experience, who specialize in a variety of areas; couples therapy, marital counseling, kids, teens, adolescents, trauma, substance abuse, women military and first responders, and who can provide services in our Temecula office. Flexible schedule, competitive hourly rate, and opportunities for professional growth are just a few of the things we offer when you become a part of our family! We are a team-oriented company that goes above and beyond to take care of our clients and employees. We are only looking for motivated and driven individuals that have this same mindset.
We have high expectations for our staff and are focused on finding clinicians that are trained in either: (EFT) trained, EMDR certified, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) certified, or Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) certified or are willing to explore training and certifications in these types of services. LMFTs, LCSWs, and LPCCs, and Associates are encouraged to apply as well. We truly care about our clients and are looking for individuals focused on therapy for all counseling needs.
Outside the Norm Counseling, Inc., clinicians are responsible for maintaining their caseload - minimum ten clients weekly - and completing all required documentation as governed by company policy. We market you so you don't have to. As a behavioral health clinician, you are often times the first point of contact for our clients. This means you should always be professional, friendly, and empathetic to client needs.
We offer positions, without benefits, but at a higher rate of pay then hospitals and private practices in the surrounding area. Employees are paid based on billable hours performed, per session. Our openings are for full time clinicians but may entertain part time positions on a case-by-case basis. If you have hours to earn toward your licensure, we offer high quality supervision towards your state licensure. We give you the autonomy to work the schedule that best suits you so long as once you have your first 10 clients you continue to maintain that on a weekly basis while with our practice. If you are interested, send your resume and references to email@example.com.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude in face-to-face interactions as well as on social media
- Effectively create and carry out treatment plans using evidence-based practices
- Ensure pre-authorization paperwork is complete prior to the client’s initial visit
- Communicate with referral sources
- Complete progress notes within 24 hours from time of service
- Complete timesheet daily reflecting the billable hours worked
- Maintain client’s charts and keep complete and correct documentation
- Complete discharge summaries as required
- Develop rapport with clients in order to facilitate a healthy professional relationship
- Exercise sound clinical and professional judgment using evidence-based practices
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Must have at least Experience in one of these areas: EMDR, EFT, CBT, DBT, Motivational Interviewing.
- 1 year or more (Preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
Overtime often available: No
We would love to talk to you about how your skills would fit in with our areas of expertise!
Please forward your resume and cover letter to Willie Cisneros
Job Type: Full-time
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at workstations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual telehealth meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To keep our clients and employees safe during this pandemic, we offer virtual telehealth visits, but have entertained face to face options, with temperature checks, face shields, sanitizing and disinfecting.
Outside The Norm Counseling
43460 Ridge Park DrMurrieta, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at Outside The Norm Counseling