Media Program Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
The Media Program Specialist is responsible for supporting all production related aspects of Outsell program delivery for assigned programs/products. This includes creating, editing, scheduling and ensuring the quality of Email, Social, Mobile Campaigns and supporting delivery of all other Outsell programs and products as needed.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a digital marketing background and proficiency of coordinating marketing or online production related deliverables. The candidate should be highly driven, detail focused, motivated by accomplishing objectives and willing to utilize a diverse and distributed team.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Responsible for all aspects of the content management system and email system for implementation and delivery of assigned programs
- Assemble creative within the content management system for all monthly communications and microsite pages for the program; schedule and monitor all monthly communications for the program
- Production contact for the program
- Manage the content delivery schedules for the program and ensure deadlines are communicated and maintained
- Coordinate receipt of program assets: data, images, videos, copy etc., including yearly creative refresh
- Coordinate and assist with program quality assurance (QA) processes including Litmus testing, email creative/content and special email or landing page functionality; resolve outstanding issues
- Responsible for identification, mitigation and communication of program performance issues and deliver to quality expectations
- Participate in relevant meetings as a production subject matter expert
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to ensure program production expectations are met
- Assistance with production requirements, implementation and maintenance of enterprise-wide system tools to ensure scalability and inter-and intra- departmental process development
- Assistance with regression testing on all programs during code deployments
- Assignment and oversight of creative work to the Content Operations Team and HTML/CSS coding to team coders
- Coordination with team members to accomplish all necessary goals
- Adapt to changing production cycle: multi-task and manage both personal and teamwork flow monthly
- Configure ad-hoc reports regarding dealer communication or consumer email engagement
- Create, review and revise training documentation on an as-needed basis
- Personally espouse and demonstrate the values of Outsell in everyday interactions both inside and outside of the company
- Other duties as assigned
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience
- 1+ year of experience in Production, Marketing, partner management, project management or related field
- Should be an outgoing team player, creative, solid communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Thorough and diligent work ethic
- Experience in email production and content management systems
- Experience in the automotive industry a plus
- Knowledge of SalesForce, Basecamp, Google Docs and Innotas a plus
Outsell offers the first AI-driven marketing automation platform that empowers automotive dealerships and OEMs to create lasting customer relationships driving incremental sales and profits. Our proprietary technology harnesses massive amounts of data creating accurate and powerful consumer profiles that engage your customers and prospects exactly where they are in their individual lifecycles. That’s why Outsell is the trusted platform for over fifteen hundred dealers representing all major automotive brands. To learn more, visit www.Outsell.com or follow us at @Outsell.
Values Based - People Focused
Due to COVID-19, appropriate steps have been taken to protect our employees. Currently we are offering employees the opportunity to work remotely.
Outsell offers its associates a wealth of opportunities and benefits including highly comprehensive health and dental care packages for associates and their families, a 401K plan with a company match, bonuses for performance, a profit-sharing program covering every Outsell associate, unlimited PTO and flexible work schedules. Outsell also invests in training programs for associates to build organizational and leadership skills, and places strong emphasis on our core set of corporate values- Customer, Quality, Caring, Teamwork, Initiative, Innovation and Integrity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
BusinessView all jobs at Outsell Corporation