Dealer Success Coordinator Position Profile
- Prior experience in customer service, B2B preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills, process orientation, and strong attention to detail required
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Zoom (or comparable online meeting software) experience required
- Salesforce experience preferred but not required
- Automotive and Digital Marketing experience preferred but not required
- Google Analytics Certification preferred (employees are able to obtain training & certification status during onboarding)
- Bachelor's in Marketing, Business Administration, Business Management, Communications, Public Relations, Information Systems, Advertising, or related industries preferred but not required
Have you dreamed about gaining experience in customer success and digital marketing to grow your career? Are you a sponge, looking to soak up every bit of information that comes your way? Are you ready to learn how to drive customer advocacy, create lasting relationships, and illustrate value to our customers ensuring the highest degree of customer retention?
We are looking for an energetic and highly motivated Dealer Success Coordinator to join our frontlines making sure our customers remain satisfied after being onboarded and activated with our platform.
More than ever, businesses need to be responsive, flexible, proactive and have a strong virtual platform to effectively engage with customers. Businesses need to ensure their communications drive engagement through individualization. Outsell is the only Virtual Customer Engagement Platform that delivers individualized lifecycle communications that customers actually want, keeping businesses top of mind for in-market shoppers and servicers.
We are a successful, fun, energetic, leading tech company, based in Minneapolis, and need someone who is passionate about making a difference in an organization and making customers happy!
- Strong customer focus with a proactive approach
- Ability to illustrate the value of our software and the results we drive
- Confidence, attentiveness, empathy, and thorough critical thinking skills will be used as you assess customer needs and provide relevant recommendations
- Effectively manage client communications and training to ensure client utilization and satisfaction with Outsell products and services within their defined territory
- Provide recommendations to customers to improve program results, alleviate deficiencies and show value.
- Successfully on-board new clients and software, working with the client and internal support team members
- Manage processes and document activities through leveraging Salesforce
- Consistently achieve agreed upon activity levels as defined, activities included phone calls, emails, and any additional agreed upon activities to ensure customer retention
- A positive attitude and highly motivated with a passion to win as part of a team
- Demonstrate the values of Outsell in everyday interactions
Due to COVID-19, appropriate steps have been taken to protect our employees. Currently we are offering employees the opportunity to work remotely.
Values Based - People Focused
Outsell offers its associates a wealth of opportunities and benefits including highly comprehensive health and dental care packages for associates and their families, a 401K plan with a company match, bonuses for performance, a profit sharing program covering every Outsell associate, unlimited PTO and flexible work schedules. Outsell also invests in training programs for associates to build organizational and leadership skills, and places strong emphasis on our core set of corporate values- Customer, Quality, Caring, Teamwork, Initiative, Innovation and Integrity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.