LCSW - Intensive In-Home Licensed Professional / Team Leader
Outreach Management Services- Columbia, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sign-on Bonus plus year anniversary bonus!!!
$1000 sign-on bonus
$4000 1st year annual bonus
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker-A
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Professional Counselor-A
Essential Job Functions:
The following activities are the essential job functions of an Intensive In-Home Team Leader:
- Coordinate the initial assessment into this service
- Develop the consumer’s Person-Centered Plan
- Provide or coordinate (with another licensed professional) the treatment for the consumer or other family members
- Supervise all members of the Intensive In-Home team
- Provide coverage to consumers 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- Defuse the current crisis, evaluate its nature, and intervene to reduce the likelihood of a recurrence
- Ensure linkage to needed community services and resources
- Provide self-help and living skills training for consumers
- Provide parenting skills training to help the family build skills for coping with the consumer’s disorder
- Monitor and manage the presenting psychiatric and/or addiction symptoms
- Work with caregivers in the implementation of home-based behavioral supports.
- Provide crisis management, intensive case management, individual and/or family therapy, substance abuse intervention, skills training, and other rehabilitative supports to prevent the need for an out-of-home, more restrictive service
- Perform duties as directed and assigned by Executive Director.
Outreach Management Services-Why Work Here?
Great Clinical Environment for Growth
“Outreach Management Services is responsible for the provision of services to children and adults who have substance abuse, and/or a mental health illness. Outreach Management Services intends to have these services, to the extent possible, delivered within the contexts of the individual’s family, home, and community. Outreach Management Services is dedicated to the empowerment of the individual through natural and community supports. Outreach Management Services will ensure that all services are delivered in a cost efficient, clinically effective and timely respect to individuals receiving services. It is our goal for the consumer to live as independently and productively as possible.”
830 Summit Crossing Place GastoniaColumbia, SC