- Posted: over a month ago
The core mission of the Sales Coordinator position is to provide a world-class customer experience to churches around the country. This is done by assisting the Sales Department with processing orders, making churches aware of their many marketing options, as well as calling on churches to update their credit cards so that their monthly subscription continue without interruption.
OUR BENEFITS ...
- Two HSA Plans plus free membership of Direct Primary Care medical concierge service
- Dental, Vision, $50K Term Life Insurance, LTD/STD
- 401k Retirement Plan with match option
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program & Travel Assistance
- Adventure Equipment Check-out Program
- Profit Sharing when annual budget goals are met
- Accrued Vacation: 9 Vacation Days & 1 Personal Day Off per year; 5 paid days of Parental Leave
- Call Center Experience - Inbound / Outbound calling experience and ability to work from a defined list
- Typing - Proficient; Minimum requirement of 40 words per minute
- CRM Experience - Past experience working with a customer relationship management system is a must.
- Computer Knowledge - Proficient with general computer skills, email, Google and Microsoft platforms
- Customer Focus & Service - Always acts with customers in mind, both internal and external. Dedicated to meeting the customers' expectations and requirements; acquires first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; gains customer trust and respect by establishing and maintaining effective relationships; cultivates a customer-focused attitude among colleagues.
- Time Management - Demonstrated ability to organize one's allotted time through competing priorities, timelines, and distractions.
- Work Ethic & Dependability - Possesses a strong work ethic and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Meets commitments, works independently, accepts accountability, handles change well, sets high personal standards. Is punctual.
- Take inbound calls and process orders for churches needing marketing materials
- Work the other departments to ensure prompt completion of orders
- Assist the entire credit card decline process which involves making calls and sending e-mails to established client base consisting of churches to update expired credit cards for monthly subscription services (estimated 12-15 hours/week)
WHO WE ARE ...
Outreach, Inc. is a church media and marketing company, regularly voted a Certified Best Christian Workplace in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021. Our culture, our world-changing Mission and Vision, and our people set us apart from other companies. We are a productivity-driven, fun, and engaged team. Through the COVID-19 pandemic, Outreach, Inc. is experiencing the best year in its 25-year history and is continuing to grow.
Outreach, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressColorado Springs, CO
BusinessView all jobs at Outreach, Inc.