Join Our Dynamic Physical Therapy Team
Webster Orthopedics is seeking dynamic, passionate and skilled Director of Physical Therapy to join their growing team of best-in-class orthopedic therapists at their San Ramon clinic location. Exciting opportunity to join this state-of-the-art outpatient practice located within a large orthopedic specialty clinic. Whether you are looking for a change or looking to build a career, this is a well-established group of orthopedic surgeons and therapists who work with an integrated approach to patient care. You will be treating both non-operative and post-operative patients.
Enjoy a collaborative and energetic team environment with an exceptionally skilled team of clinicians. Work for an organization that values the quality of care to the patients in our clinics.
- 2+ years of Outpatient orthopedics experience with current California PT License
- 1+ year of Management experience
- Bachelor, Master’s or Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree
Some of the key benefits to working in our facility include:
- Work as part of a comprehensive care team of therapists who work with physicians following evidence based protocols to ensure excellent clinical outcomes.
- Generous continuing education program that supports therapist certification
- State of the art clinic with the most up to date functional exercise, strength and cardiovascular equipment on the market
- Alternate work schedules
- Work with physicians who are committed to a team approach of patient care that involves effective and consistent communication with therapists
Other benefits include:
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Outstanding benefits including 401(k) plan with Profit Sharing, Paid-Time Off, Medical, Dental and Vision insurance coverage, flexible spending accounts, long-term disability insurance, life insurance
- No weekends or late evening hours
- Good work-life balance and a positive working environment
We Would Love to Have You Join Our Team!