We are seeking a Physical Therapist to immediately join our growing team! We need a creative, strong therapist for this position.
Outpatient Mobile Solutions, Inc. seeks to employ quality physical therapists in Connecticut. Therapists will provide in-home, outpatient physical therapy services to clients who cannot attend traditional outpatient therapy due to hardships associated with transportation. This is a start-up company, with room for future growth.
This is currently a “per diem” position.
Employees of Outpatient Mobile Solutions, Inc. will be provided technical support, will be provided the necessary portable therapy supplies, and will be provided guided autonomy in creating their work schedule.
- Develop and implement physical therapy programs that focus on rehabilitation
- Work directly with patients and family/caregivers to achieve maximum physical recovery
- Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients' progress
- Record and document patient care services
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care
- Previous experience in physical therapy, rehabilitation, or other related field will be preferred; willing to work with new graduates if otherwise qualified
- Applicants with prior outpatient and/or homecare experience will be preferred
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Valid physical therapy license in the state of CT
- Graduation from an accredited physical therapy program; traditional (not online) is preferred
- Must possess computer literacy skills
- Current CPR and Basic Life Support certification required to begin working
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a personal vehicle appropriate for driving to/from clients homes
- Must be proficient and independent in the provision and documentation of quality physical therapy, including but not limited to standardized testing.
- Must be willing to remain in contact with treating physical therapy assistants, covering treatments, and physicians.