Senior Marketing Manager
Outlets at Traverse Mountain Lehi, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Outlets at Traverse Mountain, a successful outlet shopping center located in Lehi, UT, in the heart of Silicon Slopes has an immediate Full-time opening for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager. This is an amazing opportunity to work with a highly regarded and proven company that values individual creativity, innovative big picture thinking, and a demonstration of a positive mindset and dedicated work ethic.
The Senior Marketing Manager position serves as an integral part of the management team by developing and implementing marketing strategies and supporting all center business in the areas outlined below, as well as in other areas of management where assistance is needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Primarily responsible for the research, development, and implementation of the annual marketing plan and branding initiatives.
- Executes the annual marketing budget with the management of the monthly income and expense forecasting.
- Responsible for leading the development and implementation of Center events and promotions; including scheduling entertainment and vendors. Coordinating advertising, supervising signage, website, and social media updates for the event, taking event photos, and preparing summaries.
- Sponsorship for marketing initiatives: researching potential financial and in-kind sponsors and working with company leadership to secure partnership agreements.
- Responsible for implementing and overseeing the customer loyalty program.
- Maintain databases, coordinating communications and advertising to shoppers.
- Integral in directing and overseeing social media campaigns and results.
- Responsible for enhancing the business or workforce partnership programs.
- Coordinate advertising, center marketing signage, website, and social media updates for optimal ROI results.
- Quarterly Tenant Meeting: Works with Management Team to host meetings and present marketing and other relevant information.
- Responsible for fielding all incoming marketing calls and process appropriately based on job description outline.
- Assist management team with tenant and customer relations and communicate all areas of concern to the General Manager.
- Assist with the leadership of Center staff, in particular the Marketing Coordinator and Customer Service team members.
- Perform special projects or other duties as assigned by Center and Company leadership.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative, but not exclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university or equivalent of professional experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience in shopping center or retail marketing.
- Must possess 2 years experience in marketing, event planning, public relations, advertising and social marketing experience.
- Requires excellent communication skills, ability to multiple tasks, attention to detail, computer proficient and self-motivated.
- Proficient with various software programs, including InDesign and Photoshop. Professional experience with social and digital media.
The Company offers a comprehensive healthcare benefits program, including FSA and a 401k retirement savings plan, and paid time off (vacation, personal and sick time) to all eligible full-time employees.
Regular work schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm with the necessity of working some Saturdays or additional hours for special events, plus select holidays for events or peak shopping times.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Outlets at Traverse Mountain
BusinessView all jobs at Outlets at Traverse Mountain