The Outlets at Castle Rock is currently hiring a Custodians who will be responsible formaintaining the overall cleanliness and appearance of the common areas and parking lot of the Center.We take great pride in hiring for this role as Custodians are often the first Outlets at Castle Rock employees who have the privilege of interacting with our shoppers. Qualified candidates will have a strong work ethic, the ability to work independently, a professional/tidy appearance and an eye for making things sparkle.
We look forward to hearing from you!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain all common areas of the center, including the public restrooms and parking lots, to the standards set by the company for cleanliness and appearance (removing gum, stains, cigarette butts, paper and debris from the ground).
- Ensure the cart is fully stocked at the beginning of the shift.
- Support the maintenance staff as directed by the Operations Director.
- Perform all duties according to OSHA established health and safety standards.
- Assist customers as appropriate, always maintaining a positive friendly and helpful attitude.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all safety procedures established for the Center.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area in all custodial storage areas.
- Ensure complete working knowledge and familiarity of all Center Emergency Procedures.
- Snow shoveling (if necessary at center location).
- Sanitizing all tables and chairs, maintain the proper placement of all tables and chairs, both food court interior and food court exterior.
- Ensures food court area is clean, empty trash, wash windows, doors, clean floors and cleans spills.
- Perform special projects or other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (G.E.D.)
- No experience necessary.
- Ability to comprehend instruction.
- Requires a high level of commitment to customer service.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
- Requires attention to detail.
The Outlets at Castle Rock is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Outlets at Castle RockCastle Rock, CO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.