Outdoor Dimensions is a full -service signage company, we at Outdoor Dimensions provide a single source solution for all Outdoor marketing needs. For over the past 40 years, we have maintained a solid reputation for high-quality products, and the majority of our products are manufactured in our 110,000 square foot state of the art plant. Outdoor Dimensions is expanding as a company and we look forward to hiring a professional candidate to grow with the company.
Join our fantastic team at Outdoor Dimensions as a Sales Coordinator. This is a great entry- level position for a sharp individual who likes to multi-task and enjoys a challenging fast pace environment. You will be supporting our talented sales team in moving client orders into our production area by gathering needed information and answering questions on orders when needed.
- Gather information needed to write orders from reps and their clients.
- Write and process work orders, quotes, and bids.
- Attach artwork, contracts and all necessary backup to work orders.
- Make calls to clients to confirm dates and locations for installations, get artwork and information needed to complete work orders.
- Organize and maintain file system, including PDF files.
- Ability to use independent judgment to determine the urgency of various requests and act accordingly.
- High level of professionalism and ability to work in team environment.
- Ability to be a reliable team member, as demonstrated in punctuality and attendance.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to absorb, retain and follow directions and instructions in a very fast-paced sales environment.
- Good attention to detail, with the ability to catch mistakes before work is handed off.
- Ability to interact and clearly communicate, both verbally and in writing with sales rep/s, internal pre-production and production departments, clients, onsite construction personnel, etc.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple projects through communicating with rep/s frequently.
- Ability to work well under pressure when a workload is high and timelines are short.
- California Driver’s License with clean DMV record.