- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Outdoor Cap, one of the world’s largest and most diverse headwear manufacturers, is looking for a skilled infrastructure engineer to join our technology team reporting directly to the Head of Technology. This role is critical in executing the administration of our Office365 suite of enterprise applications for company communication and workflows. As an ideal candidate, you demonstrate creativity and innovation in a high-pressure environment while demonstrating excellence in infrastructure management, processes, and administration.
About Outdoor Cap: Outdoor Cap has been servicing the needs of the headwear industry for 45 years and is one of the world’s largest companies focused on business to business sourcing and manufacturing headwear. With customers in retail, team sports, golf, promotional products and more, working at Outdoor Cap is an opportunity to be part of a growing business building amazing products for some of the world’s greatest brands and companies.
Essential Job Duties
- Administers Office365 Suite of applications including policy development and integration
- Provides daily support for multiple messaging and collaboration technologies including Active Directory, Exchange Online, Microsoft Teams, and more
- Recommends process improvements, while staying aware of and recommending new and emerging technology innovations in the technology infrastructure space.
- Provides issue resolution for employees including dealing with service interruptions, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis
Skills and Competencies
- 5+ years’ experience as an Infrastructure Engineer or closely related field
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills
- 5+ years of strong Windows Server implementation, troubleshooting and support (Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019, and 2022)
- 3+ years IT experience in Azure cloud including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, and Azure platform toolsets
- 3+ years' experience in supporting the design and deployment of enterprise-wide SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Online, and O365 implementations and customizations, including permissions, lists, libraries, Wiki, and other platform offerings.
- 3+ years' experience as an infrastructure engineer supporting Office 365/Azure implementations. Experience with design and develop custom scripting working with Power App, Azure apps, and workflows to automate processes
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, or related field
- Alternatively, 5+ years of related experience
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance available for both employee and family. Excellent rates and options
- 401K retirement savings with matching
- Paid Time Office
- 7 Paid company holidays yearly
- Company events including picnics, kickoff meeting, and others
- Wellness and mental health services
- Free cap allotment!
Outdoor Cap Company, Inc
AddressBella Vista, AR
TechnologyView all jobs at Outdoor Cap Company, Inc
Get fresh Senior Infrastructure Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.