Custom Ops Support - SEASONAL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Outdoor Cap has been servicing the needs of the headwear industry for 45 years and is one of the world’s largest companies focused on business-to-business sourcing and manufacturing headwear. With customers in retail, team sports, golf, promotional products and more, working at Outdoor Cap is an opportunity to be part of a growing business building amazing products for some of the world’s greatest brands and companies.
The Custom Support team member works to develop product that captures the customer needs. The Custom Support team member acts as expert on materials, trims, and finishes for the custom team. Them/They work closely with the Account Leads to maintain integrity of data and specs and coordinates creation of physical, virtuals, and sew out for production. The Custom Ops
Support team members will also be responsible for order entry, creating and maintaining style info, customer data and reports/spreadsheets with production information.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Utilize Outdoor Cap systems, customer portals, and 3rd party systems for sample item creation, ordering, and maintaining data integrity. Coordinate with Account Leaders, Production and Graphics as needed.
- Demonstrates a proficient business acumen level that provides the ability to understand financials, calculate costs, selling price and gross margin to meet the needs of the customer and company.
- Prepare samples understanding the cost of materials, trims, and processes and review for Quality Control.
- Manage incoming/outgoing changes to samples and virtual designs.
- Submit Non-stock samples to the customer; able to lift to 50lbs.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and possess an ability to interpret a variety of instructions based on the customers' needs, often working on multiple projects for multiple customers.
- Ability to interpret creative designs into physical product, within customers costing & quality expectations.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage deadlines and perform work under pressure with minimal errors.
Skills and Specifications
- Strong time management, project management, problem solving and business acumen skills to execute workload efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively, both written and oral and work well within their team and assist other team members as needed and other duties as assigned.
- Strong work ethic and communication skills with demonstrated flexibility under pressure to meet tight deadlines with minimal errors.
- Ability to establish and maintain business partner relationships with internal and external customers.
Education and Qualifications
- Education Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent years of experience
- Experience 2+ years of sales or administrative support
- Supervisory No direct reports
Mental & Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with customers (both oral and written) and must be able to exchange accurate.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to operate computers and other office machinery, using hands to finger, handle and or arms to reach. Constantly required to talk and hear using telephones.
- Regularly required to remain in a stationary position (80%), occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific hearing and vision abilities required by this job include close and color vision, ability to adjust focus and the ability to receive detailed information through oral or written communications.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign / reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Outdoor Cap Company, Inc
AddressBella Vista, AR
BusinessView all jobs at Outdoor Cap Company, Inc
Get fresh Cap Services jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.