Business Analyst - Retail
- Posted: over a month ago
The Business Analyst is responsible for driving top and bottom-line channel growth through data-driven analysis, replenishment and supply chain analysis and report development of KPI’s and dashboards for multiple customers and supporting operations. The business analyst must have a proven track record developing and executing data and analytics strategy, which support our business goals providing insights from data. As the Business Analyst you will assist with managing and optimizing the end-to-end performance of our entire company. This individual should be technically savvy, with an analytical mindset, while also having the ability to work cross-functionally with several teams and individuals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Analytics Strategy Development & Implementation
- Strong Walmart Retail Link knowledge and ability to create, analyze, and disseminate actionable reports and information to internal and external partners.
- Drive improvement and expansion of analytics within the organization.
- Ability to solve business questions deriving insights from data and presenting solutions in a logical and convincing way.
- Ownership of Walmart OTIF reporting, tracking, and investigation of issues as well as action plans to correct in the future.
- Inventory management for all Mass Network customers, and the ability to suggest and create orders for multiple Retail partners.
Reporting, Communication, & Data-Integrity
- Build, deliver and ideally automate valuable reports, dashboards, insights and recommendations on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
- Participates in the development of presentations and business plans, ability to present data in a meaningful way
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent solution-based communicator (visual, written and verbal) and a creative thinker with the ability to use data to inform decisions
- Highly collaborative, able to establish and maintain relationships and displays strong leadership abilities to influence and work cross-functionally
- Excellent time management, multi-task oriented, organized and keen sense of personal accountability. Is highly motivated with strong work ethics and demonstrated flexibility to meet tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Marketing, Computer Science or similar
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Retail Analytics / Operations or related field preferred
- Strong Walmart Retail Link and replenishment skills a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, with strong Excel & knowledge of Power BI Preferred
- Required to have close visual acuity to perform computer tasks and operate other office machinery.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with internal and external customers and must be able to exchange accurate information in a clear manner.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Outdoor Cap Company, Inc
AddressBella Vista, AR
BusinessView all jobs at Outdoor Cap Company, Inc