- Job Type: Full-time
- Project Management, 2 years (Preferred)
- Operations Management, 2 years (Preferred)
- Construction, 3 years (Preferred)
- License: Driver's License (Required)
- Work Authorization: United States (Required)
- Location: Ankeny, IA
- Language: English (Required) Spanish (Preferred)
Outdoor Advantage is a locally owned Landscape Design/Snow Removal & Outdoor Living company. We have an opportunity for a Full Time/Year Round Lead Manager located at our Ankeny, IA office. This position is highly visible and will report directly to the CEO of the company, and company President.
Duties will include:
- Management of all personnel with specific attention to creating and monitoring training programs, ensuring safety and OSHA compliance, reducing risk and liability company-wide, and supporting the continuing education and performance of all employees.
- Management of projects to ensure they are constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Establish and maintain relationships with the contractors, design professionals and local building officials
- Hold staff, vendors and contractors accountable for quality, completeness and timely work by staying connected with the projects. Monitor cost reporting to assure estimates are met.
- Communicate with leadership regarding schedule, changes, options, potential problems/solutions
- Adjust budgets, approve bills, conduct site visits
- Manage and perform Snow Removal on various routes.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Project management, including all elements of scope, schedule, cost, risk, quality, resources and communications (2 years)
- Management experience in Outdoor Living Construction and Lawn Care Maintenance is REQUIRED
- Self-starter, able to work in a fast-pace environment in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with everyone involved in the project
- Excellent communication skills - oral, written, and via emails
- Ability to effectively make sound decisions under tight deadlines
- Ability to organize, plan and manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results
- Exhibit commitment to quality by evaluating project-related processes. Make necessary changes, use input to make improvements, and meet/exceed internal and external expectations.
- Act in a manner of integrity that shows support for the company, its values, and the employees, while maintaining constant focus on meeting/exceeding customer requirements and expectations.
We are a closely-held company that is growing and we offer a competitive salary & benefits based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time