Sales Account Executive
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for an experienced sales account executive to be responsible for maintaining client accounts within the sales department. The sales account executive's responsibilities include liaising between the sales team and the client, ensuring customers are satisfied, and understanding the goals of the clients.
To be successful as a sales account executive, you should demonstrate top-notch communication and negotiation skills. You should be proactive in addressing the needs of clients and manage the sales process from start to finish. Finally, you should assist in increasing sales and serving as a vital link between the client and the sales department.
• Managing client accounts.
• Acting as the point of contact for clients.
• Identifying potential new clients.
• Identifying and implementing best practices.
• Organizing meetings with clients about their needs.
• Monitoring and reporting on sales performance.
• Suggesting innovative ways to increase sales and enhance clients' experience.
• Ability to increase customer engagement.
• Knowledge of customer relations management software.
• Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
• Analytical and time management skills.
Not Required But Preferred:
• Degree or education in business administration, marketing, or related.
• Proven experience as a sales account executive.
• Extensive customer service experience.
What You’ll Love About Us:
• Work at a fast-growing company
• International working environment with global talent
• 5 working days during the week
• Medical insurance fit for you
• Performance-based bonuses
BusinessView all jobs at Outcode Software