Auto Body Technician (Body Man)
- $3,000 Weekly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Ourisman Auto Body is urgently hiring Auto Body technicians to be a part of our newest location in Bethesda, Maryland and help grow our already great reputation. We are a high-performance company looking for a high-performance candidate. If you are hard-working and quality minded, this is an amazing opportunity to take your career to the next level. You will be a key member of our team. Top performers will rise quickly though our organization. Apply today, space is limited.
As an Auto Body Technician, you are responsible for repairing damaged vehicles and/or parts in accordance with OEM factory and dealership specifications as well as insurance company time standards. You must have knowledge of the manufacturer's repair processes and adhere to the Ourisman collision repair standards.
Work Location: Bethesda, Maryland
Auto Body Technician Benefits
- Competitive pay based on knowledge and experience - top technicians earn $60,000 to $150,000 per year!
- Sign on bonus of $1000 - $3000, dependent on experience!
- Weekly payroll
- Commission or flat-rate available
- Monday through Friday - Weekends optional!
- Shop/Office Hours 8am-5:30pm
- High-volume shop, earn top dollar
- Clean, modern, and fully equipped facility
- Paid Manufacturer Training
- Paid iCar training
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (vacation)
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts, and service repairs
Auto Body Technician requirements
- Collision Repair Industry experience preferred
- Previous experience as an autobody technician required
- iCar Certification Preferred
- Perform work detailed on vehicle repair orders
- De-trim, disassemble and repair vehicles with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Maintain and assist with identifying and sourcing parts and materials
- Meet or exceed the Body Shops requirement for productivity
- Maintain tools and equipment in a proper way
- Comply with all federal, state, and local regulations that affect body shop operations
- Must be able to wear all the required protective equipment
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening (background check)
Auto Body Technician Daily Duties
- Complete dis-assembly of the vehicle
- Ensure all repairs needed are identified
- Perform identified repairs in compliance with safety and quality standards
In 1921, Benjamin Ourisman opened a Chevrolet dealership in Washington. At the start of World War II, Ourisman Chevrolet was the largest auto dealer in the U.S. Today, Ourisman Automotive Group has grown to over 17 locations and is still owned and operated by the 4th generation of the Ourisman family. Mr. Ourisman’s standards have set the bar high as “Every customer has to be completely satisfied, every time. We want them to come back and we’ll do whatever is necessary to reach that goal.”
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ourisman Volkswagen Volvo of BethesdaBethesda, MD
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.