- Posted: over a month ago
- $150,000 Yearly
Looking for a job that combines competitive pay with good culture? There isn't a better time to join the auto industry other than right now. We are transparent, upfront, and customer service oriented. Come join the #1 Team in the business.
No experience necessary. Individuals with prior experience working in retail, restaurants, and hospitality are encouraged to apply. We provide paid training and ongoing mentorship and support. We make an investment in you so you can be the future leaders of our company.
Our top performers make over $150,000/year. But entry level product specialists should expect first year earnings to be close to $75,000+. This is a salary + bonus per car sold position. There is no cap on your earnings so sky's the limit!
- Competitive earning potential
- Medical, Dental
- Life and Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training ($500 a week)
- Gourmet Lunches every Saturday
- Bonus $ales Contests Each Month
- Career Advancement (We always promote from within)
- Clean and Safe Working Environment
- Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Build strong rapport with customers.
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Professional appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive and energetic personality
- Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Of Alexandria
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?