Parts Return Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
What We Are Looking For
Ourisman Chevrolet is seeking a dedicated Return Specialist to check in parts that are being returned from our growing wholesale operation. We will provide on the job training. The ideal candidate will flourish in a fast-paced and professional workplace. Ourisman is looking for an experience, self motivated Return Specialist to help run and organize a flourishing parts operation.
In 1921, Benjamin Ourisman opened a Chevrolet dealership in Washington. At the start of World War II, Ourisman Chevrolet was the largest auto dealer in the U.S. Today, Ourisman Automotive Group has grown to over 17 locations and is still owned and operated by the 4th generation of the Ourisman family. Mr. Ourisman’s standards have set the bar high as “Every customer has to be completely satisfied, every time. We want them to come back and we’ll do whatever is necessary to reach that goal.”
What We Offer
- Competitive wages
- Career Growth
- Mentorship Program
- Paid Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life and Disability
- 401 K
- Paid Vacation
- Air-conditioned shop
- State-of-the-art facility
- Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
- Uniforms provided
- Discounted Vehicle Purchases
- Highly productive shop
- Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
- Great learning environment for Technicians looking to grow their career
- ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
- Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
- Clean and professional work environment
- Maintain and oversee all parts inventory process for all manufactures
- Supervises stock order procedures.
- Ensure that incoming inventory is stocked in the correct location.
- Maintain a balanced inventory consistent with the requirements of the defined areas.
- Ensure all parts returns are process and returned to the manufacture
- Enforce safety requirements.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers,co-workers and vendors.
- No prior experience is necessary we will give on the job training.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
Ourisman Chevrolet & Mitsubishi of Marlow Heights
AddressTemple Hills, MD
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?