Parts Delivery Operations Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
What We’re Looking For
Ourisman Automotive Group is looking for a hard working detail oriented individual to help manage drivers and routes for our growing wholesale parts operation. We will train you on the job! Apply today!
In 1921, Benjamin Ourisman opened a Chevrolet dealership in Washington. At the start of World War II, Ourisman Chevrolet was the largest auto dealer in the U.S. Today, Ourisman Automotive Group has grown to over 17 locations and is still owned and operated by the 4th generation of the Ourisman family. Mr. Ourisman’s standards have set the bar high as “Every customer has to be completely satisfied, every time. We want them to come back and we’ll do whatever is necessary to reach that goal.”
What We Offer
- Competitive wages
- Career Growth
- Paid Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life and Disability
- 401 K
- Paid Vacation
- State-of-the-art facility
- Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
- Discounted Vehicle Purchases
- Highly productive shop
- Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
- Great learning environment for Technicians looking to grow their career
- Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
- Clean and professional work environment
- Manage and oversee wholesale delivery drivers.
- Prepare drivers routes with parts invoices and parts.
- Maintain all parts returns are accurate and accounted for.
- Check delivery drivers money against parts delivery manifest.
- Plans and manages workload and appointment schedules.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Past Dispatching Experience preferred
- Above average verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with employees at all levels of the company as well as customers, vendors and visitors
- Ability to function in a stressful environment, under substantial time pressure
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of desktop computer programs, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
Ourisman Chevrolet & Mitsubishi of Marlow Heights
AddressTemple Hills, MD
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?