US Digital Project Manager
Our Daily Bread Ministries Grand Rapids, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
Responsible for organizing and managing online campaigns, improving user experience, working with the team to develop new concepts, and using Google Analytics for monitoring and reporting, identifying, and resolving issues, as well as confirming and adhering to various project specifications, schedule, and budget.
- Assess US digital project requirements and prepare schedules and, if necessary, budgets.
- With appropriate marketing director, develop digital plans, monitor progress/results, and assist in creating reports.
- Serve as the liaison between business and product owners and the US digital marketing, design, and copy teams.
- Proactively align digital marketing strategies with the Our Daily Bread Ministries’ strategic objectives and goals.
- Be strongly conversant of market trends and best practices on how to effectively utilize social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, SnapChat, and more) for engagement and advertising and use these learnings to advise the US digital teams as needed.
- Work with the Our Daily Bread Ministries social media manager, as well as managers of sub-brands, to improve social media accounts.
- Utilize content management systems and the Asana project management system to keep projects organized and streamlined.
- Serve as a consultant regarding SEO and Google analytics data in managing projects to completion and achieving its objectives and goals.
Study or Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, computer science, or related discipline required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is not required but candidates with this achievement could receive preference.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional digital project management experience required.
- A proven and high-level of digital marketing competency is a must (web, social media, email, app, etc.).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Asana, SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Hootsuite, content management systems, Google analytics, and more.
- Familiarity with Agile process for digital development, preferred expertise in Scale Agile Framework for enterprises (SAFE).
- Proven understanding of SEO best practices and social media trends on various platforms.
- Excellent management, interpersonal, and teambuilding skills, including ability to network and build relationships.
- Exceptional communication skills required.
- Practical research an analytics skill preferred.
- Must be effective in expressing project concepts, descriptions, and more.
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability are musts; capable of keeping track of details of several simultaneous projects and meet deadlines consistently.
- Strive to live a life consistent with Biblical principles and demonstrate continued growth and spiritual development.
Internal Work Environment
Frequent communication skills will be required to deliver understanding on complex digital marketing efforts to various groups within the ministry and/or individuals throughout the ministry. Will be a liaison for the digital marketing team between cross-functional teams, business and product owners, and stakeholders. Positive communications, tact, and negotiation skills required.
External Work Environment
High degree of communication required in networking with internal partners and outside consultants and vendors.
Will have a high degree of influence on how the public views Our Daily Bread Ministries.
Provides digital marketing expertise and best practices as it relates to the growing and expanding Our Daily Bread Ministries brand, as well as serves as an adviser/consultant to marketing directors overseeing sub-brands.
Stewardship of Resources
Effective and timely digital marketing execution will have a direct impact on the spiritual impact of the Our Daily Bread Ministries audience and contributions.
Our Daily Bread strives to embody a Biblically based commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
40 Hours per Week
Our Daily Bread Ministries
AddressGrand Rapids, MI
BusinessView all jobs at Our Daily Bread Ministries