Client is putting together a team of world-class engineers that would help us make this vision a reality. If you’re ready to take on this challenge and see your work dazzle millions of users, we’d love to hear from you!
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- 2-3 years working as a Technical Lead
- Minimum 5 years of experience in building and maintaining web applications
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (Flux or Redux) and data structure libraries (Immutable)
- Knowledge of current industry coding standards, tools and best practices
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
- Experience with mobile development using React Native
- Nice to have - Knowledge of AWS
Why Work Here?
Growing company offers a career opportunity in a collections setting!