Under the Supervisor's direction, perform a wide variety of tasks to maintain the grounds, facility and all related equipment. Primary responsibilities are to minimize equipment downtime and perform all tasks in a safe manner with quality as a major objective.
Must be willing to work Overtime as needed.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Troubleshoot problems on all production related equipment.
- Perform scheduled repairs on all production related equipment.
- Perform preventive and predictive maintenance on all production related equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair or notify management of a need for contracted service for vehicle, forklift and other powered equipment problems.
- Understanding of Compressor/Boiler operation.
- Knowledge of Fire System -Tamper alarms - PIV's - Flow switches - etc.
- Daily oral and written communication.
- Assist other Technicians when possible and help cover their areas when they aren't available.
- Perform roof repairs on an emergency, scheduled or preventive nature.
- Troubleshoot and repair or notify management of a need for contracted service for HVAC, MAU or chiller problems.