NRG is looking for an energetic and driven Customer Service/Sales representatives to join our team. The CSR is is responsible for maximizing every opportunity to re-establish exceptional customer service and to address concerns related to their accounts.
***This will be a remote position with (Bryan/College Station Area) candidates ONLY encouraged to apply as there will be the possibility to return to site as COVID-19 regulations apply***
- Connect with existing and potential customers and aim to turn every call into a sales opportunity
- Provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Responsible for improving customer retention through exemplary service
- Ability to utilize and navigate multiple systems simultaneously
- Be solution oriented with the ability to de-escalate challenging situations
- Ability to quickly identify a customer’s needs and provide creative solutions to new problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Resolve customer questions, complaints and billing inquiries in a professional, helpful manner
- Survey customers to understand what is needed to create an excellent client experience
- Work with members to assess options and develop solutions for past-due balances and ensure our members have a clear understanding of their payment options
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of Customer Service/Sales Experience
- Bilingual in Spanish/English – preferred, but not required
- Outstanding Phone Etiquette
- Interpersonal/Communication Skills
- Great organizational and interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus.
- Basic Computer knowledge and possess strong written, verbal and people skills.
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced written communication skills (spelling, grammar, and punctuation) and verbal communications skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal/no supervision.
- Ability to quickly learn any Company/Proprietary software is necessary.