An award-winning energy company located in Downtown Houston is looking for a dynamic individual to join their Home Solar team as a Customer Care Representative!
A successful representative will accurately answer questions, provide a superior customer experience interaction, and execute a wide range of processes required to meet customer needs in a timely manner.
- Contact the customer (or other parties) via phone and/or email
- Answer phone or email inquiries from customers regarding open cases
- Make an initial contact attempt to customers within two business days of a case being opened. In most circumstances, the initial contact attempt should occur the same day
- Handle regular cases with a high degree of independence and quality
- Handle complex cases independently when possible
- Communicate with supervisor, analysts, back-office support and other Senior Solar Care Representatives on the team to assist when disputes are difficult to resolve
- Adhere to processes established to resolve specific case types
- Meet/exceed all monthly key performance metrics
- Provide regular updates to management on areas of responsibility and assigned tasks
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Interact daily with over many field technicians and efficiently manage their day-to-day activities.
- Actively participate in weekly team meetings, to assure weekly, monthly goals are met.
- Answers customer inquiries and gathers data to determine and resolve customer issues.
- Provides the customer with product/service information.
- Schedule new appointments and installations.
- Transfers escalated calls to supervisors’ management for resolution.
- When necessary, follow up with sub-contractors to ensure that a claim is complete.
- When necessary, follow up with customers to ensure the satisfaction of repair/replacement
Other Assignments Include
- Analyze utility invoices from various energy providers in the country to identify areas impacting customer energy production patterns
- Generate detailed reports to explain solar system offset on customers’ utility bills
- Troubleshoot solar production cases and coordinate with customers and suppliers resolution via work orders
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- 2+ years of experience working directly with customers
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus, but not a requirement
- Demonstrated ability to deliver an efficient, accurate, and positive customer experience
- Ability to work with a different cross-functional team to solve issues
- Basic math skills and analytical ability necessary to respond to billing inquiries
- English, grammar, and punctuation rules are required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and respect for diversity
- Attention to detail and time management
• Ability to work on a computer and utilize telephone systems as required
• Fast-pace, Professional office environment with the majority of work performed on a personal computer in a seated position
• Hours of operation can range from 7:00am to 7:00pm Monday-Friday (Subject to change with prior notification).