Our Client Allentown, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Chief financial official for Allentown Housing Authority responsible for all agency accounting and compliance with program and audit requirements.
Position requires BS in Accounting and 5 years experience.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Prepare monthly financial statements for all active programs and properties for presentation to Executive Director and Board of Commissioners.
- Responsible for accuracy and timeliness of information entered into Financial Accounting software.
- Implement and monitor compliance with AHA Accounting Procedures Policy.
- Maintain accurate and timely fixed asset inventory.
- Maintain accurate and timely balance sheet for depreciation schedule.
- Provides documentation for year-end closings to facilitate annual audits by third party auditors.
- Verifies postings in all ledgers.
- Oversees investments and maintains accurate investment register.
- Verifies expenditures and allocations.
- Maintain ledgers necessary to monitor expenditures under Grant Programs.
- Oversees LOCCS draw downs and updates.
- Maintain construction in progress accounts.
- Supervise and assist staff.
- Prepare Annual Property and Program Budgets.
- Coordinate monthly reporting required by HUD programs.
Executes established policies and procedures.
Coordinates accounting activities within operations.
Establishes procedures for verifying postings and balances.
Determines account postings of expenditures and income.
Determines prepaid expenses vs. expensing expenses.
Our ClientWhy Work Here?
Excellent benefits, great work environment, bonus potential
Blair County Convention Center Strategically located along Interstate 99 between the PA Turnpike and Interstate 80, the Blair County Convention Center, located in Altoona, PA, is the region’s premier conference, meeting and special events facility.
1339 Allen St. Allentown PAAllentown, PA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Our Client