Take your Contracts experience to the next level and join a dynamic team! Primary Services is conducting interviews for a Contracts Analyst role!
Our client is an oil and gas E&P company headquartered in Houston, Texas. This client works to combine their strength and experience to maximize the value of finance, operations, and technology.
The Contract Analyst/Deal Entry Clerk will be responsible for contract coordination for oil/gas/power trades. This role will also be in charge of deal entries into risk system and trade confirmation to ensure terms are in agreement. The successful candidate will have a track record of supporting multi-commodities trade process. 70% of the work will be contracts and 30% will be deal entry, so there will be some administrative aspects to the role.
- Work closely with all Oil Operations manager and middle/back office for Oil trading contracts and deal confirmations on daily basis.
- Create contracts when needed and pass to the counterparties.
- Provide demurrage support and cost tracking for vessels
- Accurate and timely deal entry into risk system (Allegro and Right Angle) including scheduling, cost accruals, inventory reconciliation and month-end close process.
- Make sure each single deal matches with Long/Short report created by Middle Office.
- Efficient filing and contract list management for all commodities.
- Review contract terms, and ask for guidance from Trader, Operation Manager, in-house legal counsel, or Trade Analyst when necessary.
- Master contract management for Oil, Gas, and Power
- Trade confirmations/spot contract review for Oil
- Daily deal entry/scheduling for Oil and adhoc for Power
- Bachelor’s degree Required
- Working experience in oil & gas trading/marketing industry is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 2010, particularly Excel
- Exceptional communication skills with keen attention to details
- Ability to work in a team environment
If you are interested, apply today! If you now someone who would be a good fit, please refer them to Primary Services.