TEEMA is a next-generation staffing and recruiting agency and our mission is simple – to build meaningful relationships. We offer a boutique approach to healthcare staffing and will treat you like the valuable employee you are, not just another name in a database.
We work hand in hand with you to ensure the right fit with our clients and provide a personal, one on one approach to the recruitment process. Take the next step in your career and partner with a company that has your best interests at heart not just those of their client.
Currently we are recruiting for CNA’s for long term contracts at correctional facilities in the Vacaville area. If you have at least one full year of licensed CNA experience then we want to talk to you!
- Assist patients with activities of daily living and provide nursing care under the direction of a Registered Nurse
- Perform and document rounds of patient/youth receiving medical and/or psychiatric care and report changes in patient/youth condition to the RN;
- Obtain specimens for diagnostic testing;
- Assist other non-custody staff to provide patient/youth care; Prepare documentation for patient transfers to other Institutions/Facilities or trips to specialty appointments;
- Complete all required documentation of patient care, provide written or oral reports, and record entries in logbooks;
- Clean, maintain, and check equipment; Check inventory,order and check supplies.
- Weekly pay
- Full time hours
- Set schedule and RDO's - no rotating shifts
- Full wage paid during orientation
- Optional health benefits
- Front of the line for State job opportunities
Work directly with a dedicated recruiter with over 20 years of experience who genuinely cares about your success and wants to help you with your career. Honesty, transparency and communication are all paramount in building strong relationships, let us show you what we can do for you!
Apply directly or send your resume directly to Lisa Dick at email@example.com
All applications and emails will be responded to!