Seize a fantastic career opportunity with NRG!
Primary Services is conducting interviews for Call Center Representatives on behalf of our client, NRG.
As a Call Center Representative, you will:
· Handle a high-volume of incoming calls
· Establish rapport with customers
· Suggest best products to customers while promoting additional services and special deals
· Assist and resolve customer issues and concerns
· Make changes/update customer information
· Provide excellent customer service
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· 1-2 years of Customer Service/Sales Experience
· Bilingual in Spanish/English – preferred, but not required
· Outstanding Phone Etiquette
· Interpersonal/Communication Skills
· Bi-Weekly Incentives
· Sports/Concert Tickets
· Top Performer Luncheons/Dinners
· All-Expense Paid Trip!
If you meet the qualifications and are ready to get your foot in the door with a top-leading retail energy provider, apply today!
For more information, call us at (713) 850-7010 or visit our website at www.primaryservices.com to view our current openings