Our client, who is a fortune 200 energy company located in the heart of Downtown Houston, serves 3 million retail energy customers and is the largest independent energy producer in the U.S. Their team is committed to their customers and the community. They are passionate about delivering electricity, smart energy solutions, and 24/7 service and support to their internal and external customers every day.
Scope of the role:
Primary Services, who has been in business over 32 years and is the 6th largest privately woman-owned company in Houston, is seeking an onsite client services manager that can help support our client achieve their financial and performance goals. This will be accomplished through coaching and developing Primary Services’ customer service contract call center personnel. Solving is what we do and our willingness to collaborate with the client and to deliver has defined our legacy. Success is defined by delivering results for both our client and our team of contract call center personnel.
Strong in the fundamentals of communication and timeliness:
- Ability to respond quickly to phone calls, emails, and texts
- Excellence in communicating verbally and in writing to all levels of our clients, up to and including C-level
- Proven track record of managing their time and schedule based on value creation for our client. Skilled in making decisions to requests based on priority and financial impact on our client and Primary Services
Grounded in the foundation of Integrity:
- Committed to always doing the right thing; Dedicated to progress and problem solving
Standing in Truth:
- Entrusted with the responsibility to keep score of performance (Headcount, Attrition, Key Performance Indexes, and Quality)
- Proactive in implementing new processes and procedures based on facts and results
- Contributor to the future of our employees by acting in good faith with the resources and responsibilities given to this role