We are searching for a dedicated, supportive Call Center Performance Manager who can coach and motivate call center representatives as they field calls from clients. The Call Center Performance Manager will assist in the training process, ensuring that every agent is well prepared for their calls. They will continue to support agents after training by monitoring their progress, ensuring that they understand and meet expectations, answering their questions, and providing them with ongoing coaching opportunities and inspiration. They should be analytical, supportive, and prepared to act as a resource to agents. To succeed as a Call Center Performance Manager, you should be focused on helping your team build necessary skills and knowledge so they can better support customers. They should be supportive, communicative, and attentive.
- Train and prepare call center representatives to respond to customer questions and complaints and troubleshoot problems with services or products.
- Ensure agents understand and comply with all call center objectives, performance standards, and policies.
- Answer agent questions regarding best practices or difficult calls.
- Identify operational issues and suggest possible improvements.
- Monitor and evaluate agent performance, provide learning or coaching opportunities, and take corrective action, if necessary.
- Prepare reports and analyze data to assist management as they determine call center goals.
- Work with supervisors and management team members to support agents and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Make recommendations to quality monitoring procedures and standards guidelines based on analysis of changes to policies, processes, systems, or measure.
- Assess the effectiveness of programs developed and/or administered and develop a means of measuring such effectiveness.
- Analyze and measure the effectiveness of quality processes and develop sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable process improvements.
- Collect and analyze program quality and contact center data and initiates, develop and recommend improvements to systems, processes and procedures to increase productivity and reduce cost.
- Determine and work with stakeholders to compile program metrics for reporting.
- Create and run reports to monitor performance.
- Conduct root cause analyses to drill down into performance trends and report findings to client and stakeholders.
- Analyze reports on operational performance and provides solutions to identified issues.
- Assist in the production and update of staff resource materials including knowledge management system, quick reference guide, matrices, charts, and workflows.
- Assist with quality staff training for the purpose of achieving and maintaining quality program goals.
- Act as point of contact for assigned contact center to assist management staff with achieving quality metrics and be knowledge based for quality procedures and scoring standards.
- Collect and analyze quality and contact center data and initiates, develop and recommend improvements to systems, processes and procedures to increase productivity and reduce cost.
- Create and report contact analytics data to discover emerging trends and identify opportunities for category improvement.
- Facilitate call recording listening sessions.
- Facilitate contact center level calibration sessions.
- Complete quality monitor evaluation audit assessments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years of team management experience (50+agents) preferably in a call center environment
- 5+ years of call center operations experience preferred
- Proficient mathematical/analytical skills.
- Ability to work closely with other team members and other teams.
- Must be able to work independently and multi-task.
- Excellent communication through oral and written form.