- Expired: April 09, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for motivated individuals to book travel! Company in business since 1952. Fully remote with amazing travel perks that are too numerous to count! Be your own boss with no one to answer to! Access to top vendors, training, IATA/CLIA, your own website and errors and omission insurance. Amazing opportunity for the person that is highly motivated and has a love for travel, and planning vacations.
- Create quotes and invoices
- Effectively communicate with clients throughout the customer journey
- Attend training and webinars with suppliers and vendors for specialization
- Book various travel including hotels, cruises, resorts, travel insurance, flights, rental cars, excursions, etc. (Training is available on various topics)
- 18 years of age or older
- A U.S. resident
- A smartphone and/or computer (recommended)
- Reliable internet access
- Internet Savvy
- Communication Skills
- Ready to learn
- A self-motivated individual that can take on projects with minimal supervision
- Great time management
- Customer Service
- Fully remote
- Great travel discounts and perks! Some examples include an earned cruise (only pay port fees and taxes), hotel discounts, discounted park tickets, FAM Trips, and more!
- Ability to obtain CLIA/IATA card
- Licensed and Bonded
- E&O (Errors and Omissions Insurance with Fraud Protection)
- Training is provided on various work-related topics
- Full or Part-time flexible hour options
Powered by JazzHR
Our Adventures Travel
Get fresh Remote Booking Agent jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.