Regional Sales Manager, East
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the Company
Otus offers a seamless K-12 learning platform for administrators, teachers, students, and families. We do this by implementing amazing ideas from awesome people and we need more awesomeness on our team. Are you passionate, collaborative, love to geek out on technology, and want to work for a mission-driven company that is shaping the way teachers, students, and parents of students learn together? If so, we want to hear from you. Our diverse team consists of talented designers, developers, coaches, and leaders who share a variety of interests. You'll find musicians, world travelers, beer enthusiasts, nerds, sports fans, and all-around great people who shape our positive culture.
The Regional Sales Manager plays a critical role in the growth of Otus. This position focuses almost exclusively on growing new sales with new clients growing the Otus brand throughout the assigned region.
- Engage potential clients in meaningful discussions regarding their district/school goals and how Otus’ offerings can best support these goals.
- Deliver exceptional online and on-site product presentations to both small and large groups.
- Stay current on competing resources in the market and recognize sales opportunities
- Develop and advance a sales pipeline to consistently exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals.
- Forecast sales accurately in assigned territory.
- Sell our solutions with a consultative approach in a variety of educational environments.
The position of Regional Sales Manager is a full-time, salary-based position, plus commission. In addition, Otus provides a benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, appropriate technology, and PTO.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience working in a K-12 school setting as a teacher or administrator.
- Able to demonstrate proficiency with Google Workplace tools.
- Experience selling an edtech solution that is new to a market.
- An established network of K-12 leaders who will take your call.
- Excellent organization and time management skills along with a high degree of patience and persistence while always retaining a heavy customer focus.
- Highly motivated, strategic thinker with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
- A team player who is generally optimistic and coachable.
- Ability to travel between to 15%-50% as needed and defined by the territory.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Sales and/or Educator experience preferred
- Educator Experience:
- Experience working in a K-12 setting as a teacher or administrator.
- A clear understanding of common assessment, standards-based grading, PLCs, and progress monitoring.
- Sales Experience:
- Sales professional with 2+ years’ experience selling in the K-12, student-side market.
- Enterprise sales experience is preferred and K-12 teaching and administrative experience is a definite bonus. (We love teachers!!!)
- Consultative business to business sales experience.
- Educator Experience:
Benefits and Perks
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage effective day 1 of employment
- 20 PTO days per year
- 5 Sick days per year
- 15 Holidays per year, including your birthday and a day to do something you love
- 6 weeks of full paid parental leave for the care of a new child (out of a total of 12 weeks)
- $1,500 Annual Professional Development/Tuition Reimbursement Benefit
- Employer Paid Life and Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Plan with a Safe Harbor Employer Match (up to 4%)
- Employee Equity Incentive program
- $300 per year Work From Home Allowance
- MacBook Pro and two screens for your home office
- Company SWAG
Otus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind. You must be legally authorized to work in the US. Unfortunately, the company is unable to support sponsorships at this time.
Get fresh Administrative Sales Support jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.