Client Experience Associate (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the Company
Otus offers a seamless K-12 learning platform for administrators, teachers, students, and families.
We do this by implementing amazing ideas from awesome people and we need more awesomeness on our team. Are you passionate, collaborative, love to geek out on technology, and want to work for a mission-driven company that is shaping the way teachers, students, and parents of students learn together? If so, we want to hear from you.
Our diverse team consists of talented designers, developers, coaches, and leaders who share a variety of interests. You'll find musicians, world travelers, beer enthusiasts, nerds, sports fans, and all-around great people who shape our positive culture.
On the Client Experience (CX) Team, our highest priority is to support our K-12 Educators and Administrators. Here at Otus, we are known for providing world class support throughout our client’s entire lifespan. We are looking for a transitioning educator to join our team as an entry-level Client Experience Associate to support our team with delivering award winning service to our existing clients and handle incoming inquiries from customers. This role reports to the Manager of Client Experience.
- Encourage innovation and set long- and short-term goals for implementation.
- Support the CXP as they work through the onboarding process with clients.
- Act as a bridge between customer's expectations and company's objectives.
- Tackle basic to advanced technical questions as they arise from clients and engage other members of the team as needed.
- Monitor customer health and usage to ensure continued progress toward the client’s goals.
- Support an Annual Business Review (ABR) prior to client’s renewal.
- Support and facilitate onsite and/or remote Otus training, professional development workshops, and/or webinars.
- Collaborate with client experience partners on development of campaigns and events to increase usage.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure an educator’s voice is represented in all Otus communications.
- Provide world-class product and technical support to inbound support requests (Supporting through Chat).
- Help improve customers’ product knowledge and offer guidance of best practices of the product, while developing and maintaining client relationships (Supporting through Chat).
- Handle customer technical cases, managing any questions, issues, and other items for follow-up (Escalating Issues).
- Attain a deep understanding of the web-based product, and keep abreast of latest changes.
- Contribute to the growing knowledge base of feature requests.
- Participate in the development prioritization process.
- Attend release meetings.
- Provide feedback and user requests to the product team.
- An outgoing personality that resonates in-person, over the phone, or in email.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills .
- The ability to solve technical problems.
- Strong operational and data-driven mindset.
- Patience to deal with complex issues and a variety of personalities.
- Motivation and desire to help others.
- Careful attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Foreign language skills, especially Spanish, are a plus.
- Minimum of an earned Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2-3 year(s) of experience as a teacher, instructional/technology coach, or school administrator.
- Ability to travel up to 30% nationally or 80% within the Eastern US.
Benefits and Perks
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage effective day 1 of employment
- 20 PTO days per year
- 5 Sick days per year
- 15 Holidays per year, including your birthday and a day to do something you love
- 6 weeks of full paid parental leave for the care of a new child (out of a total of 12 weeks)
- $1,500 Annual Professional Development/Tuition Reimbursement Benefit
- Employer Paid Life and Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Plan with a Safe Harbor Employer Match (up to 4%)
- Employee Equity Incentive program
- $300 per year Work From Home Allowance
- MacBook Pro and two screens for your home office
- Company SWAG
Otus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind. You must be legally authorized to work in the US. Unfortunately, the company is unable to support sponsorships at this time.
Get fresh Senior Client Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.