We are looking for an experienced HVAC Installer or Installation Helper to help round out our installation team.
We strive to provide a steady 40 hour work week year round. Sometimes more or less than 8 hours a day 5 days a week may be required to meet seasonal fluctuations in demand, but we are a company that believes in maintaining a good work-life balance and do not make hiring/firing decisions based on work load. This is a full time position. Applicants for the helper position must be able to work M-F 8am to 4:30pm.
Local candidates preferred.
- Install add-on/replacement furnace and air conditioning systems, boiler and radiant systems, water heaters, etc.
- Mostly residential with some light commercial possible; New construction opportunities if desired
- Ductwork fabrication
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Must have minimum 2-years previous experience in HVAC installation preferably for residential single family homes
- For the installation helper position, must have completed schooling or if still enrolled, must be able to work M-F 8am to 4:30 pm.
- Boiler experience is a huge plus
- At least basic knowledge and ability to fabricate ductwork is strongly preferred
- Ability to handle physical workload including climbing ladders on rooftops, attics, and in crawl spaces and able to help lift/carry major equipment (furnaces/air conditioners/boilers/water heaters/etc.)
- Must work well on a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Valid driver's license required
- Competitive compensation based on skill
- Steady, consistent hours, typically 8am to 4:30pm - occasional Saturday work may be requested
- Company sponsored training programs and continuing education are mandatory for all employees
- Health insurance
- Paid time off