Leading International Freight Forwarding Company is seeking a dynamic Ocean Import Operations Specialist for their Culver City Branch! The Ocean import coordinator is part of the operations team and will report to the Branch Manager.
Compensation Dependent on Experience!
What we offer:
Fantastic Working Environment, amazing employee development, and competitive salary!
The candidate will possess the following skills and required work experience, in order to meet the demands of the position:
- Receive, review and process import documentation from overseas agents/customers.
- Update shipment status, issue arrival notice and obtain entry documents for customs entries. Communicate with customs brokers to confirm customs release status.
- Tracking/Tracing and Customer Service
- Arrange freight release with carriers/co-load agents, confirm cargo availability.
- FCL and LCL Experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Invoicing of COD shipments
- Collaborate and communicate efficiently with the other departments and our Global network
- Respond to issues quickly
- Able to work under pressure
Salary Based on experience!
CARGOWISE Experience is a HUGE PLUS!
Are you the person for this role? Send us your resume! We look forward to speaking with you!
Ottimo ResourcesFantastic company culture and room for growth!