Executive Director - Assisted Living Community
Ottimo Resources Santa Monica, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have a passion for working with seniors where your work will make a TRUE difference in people's lives? We would LOVE to hear from you!
Senior Assisted Living Facility Organization with Branches throughout the country is seeking a Dynamic Executive Director for the Santa Monica, CA community!
Competitive pay along with a passionate work environment, fantastic benefits, and bonus opportunities make this a fantastic opportunity for an Executive Director with Assisted Living experience to make a difference!
- Ensure positive engagement of residents, family, friends, and team members by maintaining a positive, open-door atmosphere
- Demonstrate effective communication, lead by example, ensure outstanding attention to detail in resident’ care and wellbeing
- Set standards for quality assurance and foster positive family relationships
- Have direct responsibility for hiring, training, and supervising a top-notch team
- Have direct responsibility for the financial management and regulatory compliance of the community
- Lead the Sales and Marketing process, in order to meet or exceed occupancy and revenue targets
- Passion for working with Seniors
- 4 years + as an ED at a large operator
- College degree and administrator’s license/certification per state requirements
- Prior General Manager, Executive Director or Administrator experience within the health care industry preferred
- Previous management experience with direct supervision of a team of at least 10 -- including hiring, coaching, performance management, daily operations supervision, and disciplinary measures as necessary
- Demonstrated success in managing operating expenses of at least $1M annually
- Previous sales or business development experience preferred--identifying and building local relationships to drive business as well as effective product pricing and revenue maximization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to facilitate small-group presentations
- Proven ability to effectively handle multiple priorities
- Schedule flexibility to work one weekend day a week (usually a Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday schedule) , evenings as necessary and serving on-call
- Computer proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite as well as the ability to learn new applications
Comprehensive benefits plan offered to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off.
Ottimo ResourcesWhy Work Here?
room for growth, room for advancement, passionate team, great leadership
Fantastic company culture and room for growth!
AddressSanta Monica, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Ottimo Resources