Director of Nursing / Health Care Coordinator
Otterbein Senior Life Springboro, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The role of the Health Care Coordinator which is commonly called a Director of Nursing is a unique opportunity for an RN with leadership/management experience in long term/skilled nursing care and providing services to elders.
If you are interested in leading an innovative care model featuring person centered care in a homelike setting, empowered self-directed work team, lower staff ratios, a place that encourages personal relationships, this opportunity may be for you.
Apply from your phone! Text OTTER to 89743
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we supply PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) to keep you and our residents safe. Additionally, we have implemented stronger infection control and testing procedures in all Otterbein locations.
An applicant should have an interest in caring for the overall best interest of the elders, and must have an understanding of the requirements of the position.
- Obtains daily report from the clinical support nurses (daily rounds are effectively conducted)
- Discusses observations/concerns about clinical compliance with the CST nurses or care coordinator
- Monitors compliance of collection and submission of MDS data
- Reviews and assures that staff is compliant with in-service requirements and program for self-development
- Monitors Quality Indicators and coordinates Quality Improvement
- Monitors clinical budget and acts as a fiscal steward
- Completes incident reporting and follow up
- Acts as a liaison with the Medical Director(s) and completes Monthly Reports and Quarterly QI initiatives
- Effectively performs performance management and hiring practices
- Acts as a liaison with our health-care vendors
- Covers floor as appropriate
- Acts as a liaison with families when appropriate
- Education: BA or BS in related field preferred
- Licensure/Certification: Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the State of Ohio
- Experience: Excellent knowledge of and nursing experience in a long term care setting
- Strong clinical skills related to elder care both in long term care and short stay post-acute rehabilitation settings
- Computer skills: Outlook, Word, Excel and E-mars preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
Apply today and begin a meaningful career as a Director of Nursing / Health Care Coordinator at Otterbein!
Otterbein Senior Life
HealthcareView all jobs at Otterbein Senior Life