Assistant Director - Resident Services
Otterbein SeniorLife Lebanon, OH
- Expired: December 29, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Manage the operations of the Clinic and Wellness Services. Directs resident care in the Day program; provides direct care as needed and coordinates activities to meet the psycho-social needs to clients. Responsible for policy/procedure and regulatory compliance and staffing.Responsibilities
- Directs activities and performs nursing functions for clients of varying ages and disease processes
- Program Administration and Management of Clinic/Wellness and Adult Day, including fiscal and budget management
- Collaboration and coordination with physicians, specialists, partners and families, residents and outside care providers
- Supervises team including interviewing, hiring, onboarding, coaching and development
- Initiates the plan of care and facilitates multidisciplinary care conferences
- Communicates with family members, case managers, physicians offices, clinics, and other health care workers and makes referrals to appropriate medical specialties or therapies.
- Works with residents and families in planning, offering resources and options for current services, future LTC needs and crisis intervention.
- Develops and grows community relationships with COA, WCCS, Alzheimers Association, and other partner/referral sources. Advocates for ADS and participate in marketing and public relations events as needed.
- Achieves Customer Service and Quality Outcomes for all aspects of programs.
- Administers departmental budget and compiles monthly billing information.
- Assesses potential clients for appropriate programs; assess clients upon admission.
- Prepares for surveys by appropriate agencies and writes any plan of correction as needed.
- Implements community-wide programs and serves as ADS liaison to leadership team.
- RN with active license in the state of Ohio in good standing
- At least two years experience as a nurse; long term care experience preferred.
- At least one year previous supervisory experience in a healthcare setting required.
- Must be computer literate with ability to learn new software programs
- Excellent communication skills; ability to work with all levels background, cognitive abilities and limitations
BusinessView all jobs at Otterbein SeniorLife