Field Service Technician - Electronics/Controls/Automation
- Perform equipment trial runs, testing, and repairs.
- Train customers on equipment
- Maintenance on tools, test equipment, etc.
- Documentation of all inspections, maintenance, and repair work.
- Respond to service calls, sometimes on short notice
- Assess equipment performance based on field support data and make recommendations for modifications and improvements
- Trade school graduate or two year Associates degree in a mechanical and electrical, or mechanical technician program.
- Experience with troubleshooting PLC's and Networks required
- Electromechanical, controls, and mechanical equipment experience (Setup, troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair)
- Strong electrical skills including wiring, AC Power & power distribution, AC Motors, electrical drawing & schematics and control panelsControls and hands on mechanical
- Ability to travel on short notice
- Ability to work after hours
- Willingness to work weekends, holidays and off shifts as needed