As a Senior Software Engineer You Are Going To:
• Write production-quality code to deploy solutions
• Monitor and evaluate the performance of our solutions
• Support and develop code to improve testing platform
• Collaborate with teams
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline
• 5+ years of work experience one or more of the following technologies: • Spring Boot • Java • SQL • Angular • JPA • React • Spring Cloud • Swagger • Jenkins
• Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related
• Exceptional software engineering knowledge; OO Design Principles
• Familiar with eXtreme Programming (XP) practices including: • Pair programming • Test-first/Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Experience with deploying to cloud platforms, preferably Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Cloud Foundry, AWS or Azure
• Experience with Spring, RESTFUL Web services development.
• Familiarity with GitHub or equivalent source control repositories and Build Tools like Gradle
• Highly effective in working with other technical specialists, Product Managers, UI/UX Designers and business partners
• Capable in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools and pipelines such as Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, etc.
• Experience with Java development using Eclipse or similar tooling
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and take initiative when solving unexpected problems
• Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools and pipelines
• Experience understanding/deploying to cloud environments - PCF/ Azure etc
• Experience with CA Agile Central (Rally), backlogs, iterations, user stories, or similar Agile Tools.
• Experience with Lean Agile methodology.