Our client, a Fortune 500 organization, is looking to bring on a Associate Social Media Program Manager to oversee the coordination and administration of all aspects of an ongoing program including planning, organizing, leading and controlling program activities while delivering a superior customer experience through employee advocacy. The Associate Social Media Program Manager will plan the delivery of the overall program & its activities in alignment with the organization's strategy and priorities.
This is a long term contract with potential for full time opportunity.
- Develop new initiatives to support the strategic direction of the organization
- Develop and implement long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of the program.
- Develop an annual budget and operating plan to support the program.
- Develop a program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement.
- Develop funding proposals for the program to ensure the continuous delivery of services.
- Ensure that program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization.
- Ensure that program activities comply with all relevant legislation and professional standards.
- Develop forms and records to document program activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years of Sales and/or Marketing experience
- Experience with marketing or selling technology product offerings and solutions
- Strong business acumen
- Proven record of successful project management and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the company including Senior Leadership