Python/React Engineer (Remote)
- $105,000 to $125,000 Yearly
We are seeing a fully remote, full stack developer for a client based out of Nashville, TN. This is a growing and innovative organization with a talented team. The primary stack of this role will be be Python, AWS Lambda, GraphQL, and React.
• Development using Python and React
• Development in Serverless computing in the AWS environment.
• API Gateway, Lambda, IAM, messaging technology (SNS, SQS, Kinesis), S3, possibly Cognito as a plus.
• Experience securing services.
• Experience with React
• Experience with Python
• 3+ years of demonstrated experience building and deploying applications or services
• Experience with both statically and dynamically typed programming languages and a solid understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of both paradigms.
• An understanding of REST-based services and service-based architecture.
Awesome growth opportunities within a well-respected university, awesome benefits.
OtterBase - TNAustin, TX
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.