Python/React Engineer (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeing a fully remote, full stack developer for a client based out of Nashville, TN. This is a growing and innovative organization with a talented team. The primary stack of this role will be be Python, AWS Lambda, GraphQL, and React.
• Development using Python and React
• Development in Serverless computing in the AWS environment.
• API Gateway, Lambda, IAM, messaging technology (SNS, SQS, Kinesis), S3, possibly Cognito as a plus.
• Experience securing services.
• Experience with React
• Experience with Python
• 3+ years of demonstrated experience building and deploying applications or services
• Experience with both statically and dynamically typed programming languages and a solid understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of both paradigms.
• An understanding of REST-based services and service-based architecture.
OtterBase - TN